You as hardstyle barbering model... your story begins here..
To begin with, thank you for subscribing for being a hardstyle barbering model!
For me as a barber you are helping me tons by allowing me to show my work on actual people.
Excited? Yes! Me too! Can’t wait to have you in my chair and create some awesome styles.
Hardstyle barbering is not something that is easy to understand. What makes a haircut ‘hardstyle’?
Hardstyle barbering is not very mainstream compared to classic barbering. The best way to understand hardstyle barbering is by simply showing it.
This is the reason i’m really grateful you are willing to help me out!
With hardstyle barbering it’s about:
- The amazing feeling you get from a strong haircut
- The massive change
- The raw masculine energy
Here is a previous model who had an amazing expierence. See the change and confidence.
Your steps into becoming a model:
Here is the “flow” of being a hardstyle model:
- First you simply read this page and learn about what it all entails.
- Second you either choose one of the options on this page OR you simply go for a barber’s choice. This means, I choose for you.
- You still want to go through?.. Yes? awesome! Fill in the form below and send me a front selfie, side selfie and back selfie. (I’m using whats app for this the link to my what’s app will be in your email after completing the form.)
- Finally, through whatsapp we go into the details and I invite you to a hardstyle modelling session.
Here are some simple rules to the game:
- It’s free of charge!
- All video’s and pictures taken are to promote the barbershop. Some video’s might go to the exclusive access section of the barbershop.
- All pictures and video’s are shared with you to ensure you are ok with them.
- You can’t make any claim on the pictures or videos.. however, you are allowed to use all final pictures and videos intended for publication for yourself as well. (Would love to have a mention ofc when you do that on social media)
- You are going to get a 100% hardstyle haircut, it’s not possible to “tone down” the model because that’s not want we want to show.
Practical Questions / Anwsers:
All the options
Here are all the options i’m still looking for models.
See anything you would like?